Anonymous Tips for Safe ReportingSalamanca City Central Schools has always supported our students and their guardians sharing information with us related to possible bullying or harassment or unsafe behavior. Our staff of counselors, social workers, teachers and administrators are ready to help mediate and solve potential peer problems. Now we also have access to a safe and effective tool for students and their classmates to report abuse and improve safety by sending their anonymous tipsdirectly to the Superintendent of Schools.This anonymous reporting resource is called AnonymousTips and provides a valuable service for informing the administration of harassing, abusive and/or unsafe behavior. However, AnonymousTips should NOT be used as a means to communicate emergency or time sensitive information to law enforcement and/or emergency personnel. Anonymous Tips may be used to report:
- Bullying and other school related problems
- Cyberstalking, sexting or other internet harassment
Just click the Anonymous Tips link and choose NY.
Once you submit the information, an email will be sent to the Superintendent of the Salamanca City Central Schools whereby the appropriate administrator or department head will be notified.NOTE: Remember, this report is completely anonymous and cannot be traced unless you provide information to the selected Educational institution to contact you back. It will be helpful in resolving the matter if the tipster is specific with dates, times and details of the incident.We hope this tool provides our school community with one more way to communicate with us in an effort to provide a safe, healthy and engaging learning environment.Sincerely,Mr. Robert J. BreidensteinSalamanca City Central Superintendent of Schools
- Then choose Salamanca.
- Then choose Salamanca City Central School District.
- Then choose the Incident or Issue type being reported. ("Other" is always an option)
- Then choose your connection to the incident. ("Other" is always an option)
- Then type about the incident.
- Then indicate how you learned about the incident. ("Other" is always an option)
- Provide additional information and type any important details
- Then click the submit button.