2020-2021 SCCSD Food Distribution
Food Service will begin
Thursday, September 10, 2020
11:00 a.m.— 1:00 p.m.
On Thursday, Sept. 10th, meals will be available for those SALAMANCA students who signed up online. Meals must be picked up at the designated locations that parents selected from the online enrollment form.
If you did not sign up online—you are still eligible for meals. However, meals MUST be picked up at the High School.
· Thursday, Sept 10th 2 meals will be given (1 bag breakfast and 1 bag lunch)
· Friday, Sept 11th 2 meals will be given (1 bag breakfast and 1 bag lunch)
· Students attending Monday & Tuesday will receive breakfast and lunch in the classroom each day. When they leave school on Tuesday, they will receive 1 bag containing 3 days of food including breakfast and lunch for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
· Students attending on Thursday & Friday will receive breakfast and lunch in the classroom each day. When they leave school on Friday, they will receive 1 bag containing 3 days of food including breakfast and lunch for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
· Students attending school for 4 days during the week will leave school on Tuesday with a bag containing breakfast and lunch for Wednesday.
· Parents transporting Students to School If a parent opted to transport their own student(s) you will receive meals on Tuesday and Friday.
· Students will receive (at your designated pickup location) a box containing 5 days of meals to include; 5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 1 gallon of milk.
Locations available for pickup:
· Prospect Elementary – 300 Prospect Avenue, Salamanca
· Salamanca Public Library – 155 Wildwood Avenue, Salamanca
· Hoag’s Gas Station – 6731 Route 417, Kill Buck
· Salamanca Youth Center – 36 South Avenue, Salamanca
· High School – 50 Iroquois Drive, Salamanca
· Allegany Community Center (ACC) – 3677 Administration Drive, Salamanca
· Steamburg Community Center – Center Road, Steamburg
· Center Street Baptist Church – 443 Center Street, Salamanca