In accordance with Section VI guidelines, Salamanca will now allow spectators for boys and girls varsity, JV and modified basketball. The guidelines:
- Each player will receive two (2) tickets for immediate family at home games only.
- Each spectator must fill out the questions on the back of the ticket, and present it upon entry. All spectators will go through a mandatory temperature check. No exceptions.
- Use the main entrance near the gym. JV parents may arrive no earlier 5:55. Varsity parents may arrive no earlier than 7:25.
- Spectators must leave the gym immediately after each game. Parents giving rides home must wait in their vehicles for student-athletes following the games.
- Our bleachers have been marked with socially-distanced areas to sit. Spectators must sit on those marks.
- No spectators for road teams will be allowed entry.
- Spectators may not enter any other area of the school.Please note: JV spectators must leave immediately following the JV games. Bleachers will be cleaned, and then varsity parents will be allowed to enter.