WE WANT YOU!!! BUS DRIVERS WANTED
SCCSD is hiring and will TRAIN and help you obtain your CDL with "S" endorsement license.
Come check us out!
$17.00/hr—guaranteed four (4) hours a day
* 85% Medical Health Insurance paid for
* 80% of Dental Insurance paid for
* Paid Time Off (Sick, Personal, 12 paid holidays, flex benefit, coat/boot allowance
* NYS Retirement
* District PAYS for your fingerprinting and licensure costs
* Drivers are eligible to take extra runs—sports trips, field trips, extended day activities and late runs.
Minimum Qualifications of being a Bus Driver:
* Must be 21 years of age
* Possess a CDL with B and S endorsement for the operation of school buses issued by the NYSDMV
* Ability to pass U.S. Dept of Transportation alcohol and drug tests and annual physical exam
* Ability to pass a finger print clearance / background check.
Anyone interested in becoming a bus driver, please contact Bob Finch - Director of Transportation
Bus Garage - Front Ave, Salamanca, NY
716-945-2400 Ext. 4995
* In 30 days of classes, we'll have you SAFELY driving a school bus.