Free meal distribution for Salamanca City Central School District students begins on Thursday, September 10.
Students who are 100% e-learning must sign up HERE by September 4 to pick up their meals at one of the designated locations. Pick up is only allowed at the location the student signed up for.
If a student does not sign up, they must come to the high school for pick up. No door-to-door delivery is available at this time.
Pick up locations are:
- Prospect Elementary – 300 Prospect Avenue, Salamanca
- Salamanca Public Library – 155 Wildwood Avenue, Salamanca
- Hoag’s Gas Station – 6731 Route 417, Kill Buck
- Salamanca Youth Center – 36 South Avenue, Salamanca
- High School – 50 Iroquois Drive, Salamanca
- Allegany Community Center (ACC) – 3677 Administration Drive, Salamanca
- Steamburg Community Center – Center Road, Steamburg
- Center Street Baptist Church – 443 Center Street, Salamanca
Pick up times are 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The first pick up is September 10. Three meals will be provided that day. After that, five meals will be distributed to students each Monday at the pick-up locations.
Hybrid students must also sign up HERE by September 4 to receive meals. ‘A’ students will receive three meals each Tuesday. ‘B’ students will receive three meals each Friday.
Meals will be given to hybrid students when they exit their bus in the afternoon.