Become a Remote Pilot with the Part 107 Test Prep Course
The Salamanca Community Education and the Part 107 High School Drone Instructors are proud to present a unique adult education training opportunity for Salamanca residents, first responders, and service members. The course description and registration link are below:
Registration Link: https://forms.office.com/r/iHap2QxaFr
Anyone operating a drone for any commercial or business purpose must obtain an FAA remote pilot certification.
This highly focused course prepares you for the test to receive this certification. Beyond drone-specific material, students will gain an understanding of much of the ground-school information covered in the FAA’s knowledge test.
Topics covered may include regulations relating to small:
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS);
- airspace classification, interpretation of sectional navigation charts, operating requirements, and flight restrictions;
- aviation weather sources and effects; small unmanned aircraft loading and performance;
- emergency procedures;
- aeronautical decision-making and crew resource management;
- radio communication procedures;
- physiological effects of drugs and alcohol;
- airport operations; and maintenance and preflight inspection procedures.